Sunday, 24 July 2011

Recently I explained that I bought a box of wine for $12.99.
This is called GOON here in Australia.  For two reasons:

a)  Goon in the a native language means 'pillow'.  The Natives would buy this and drink it.  When they needed to sleep they'd use the bag of wine as a pillow.  When the wine was done, they'd blow into it and continue to use the bag as a pillow.
A friend of mine (Irish girl who has been in Oz for 2.5 years) tried this when she was backpacking and she claims it really does work.

b) The ingredients: :(
DISGUSTING!!!
Know that I was drinking this last night but after being told to read the label, I switched to vodka.

2 comments:

  1. SO disgusting!!!! I would have switched to vodka as well and I don't even like vodka!!!! hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...fish products, yummy

    ReplyDelete