Ekks!
So yesterday I found out that my placement for teaching will be with a grade 5 class.
AM I SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER?
- I'll find out soon enough!
Deep down I was hoping for grade 1 but at least this will be a challenge. And if I can teach or even observe a younger grade, at least I'll have a grade 5 class under my belt.
I think I'm only nervous about teaching math. As discussed in an earlier post, I HATE MATH! haha
Placement starts in 2-3 weeks.
But before then, this Saturday, I am leaving on a road trip!
We have next week off for a break so 4 of us are going to a town called 1770 for some camping and relaxation!
The only thing we currently have planned is a one day cruise into the Great Barrier Reef. We will board the Lady Musgrave Day Cruise where we'll have food, snorkelling, glass bottom boat, and swimming etc. http://www.1770reefcruises.com
We also heard that there's surfing lessons and board rentals for 3 hrs for $17 so we MIGHT do that too. http://www.reef2beachsurf.com/surfschool.php
Otherwise, the beach it is!!
:)
5th grade!!!!! You'll do great!!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures in the classroom!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! :)
ReplyDelete