Sunday, 4 September 2011

Sunday September 4th

Today in Australia it's father's day.

So from across the world ....

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!

(Graduation from The University of Western Ontario)



There is nothing more to report as I have been staying in all weekend working on school assignments. The next two weeks are insane. Tomorrow I have a presentation - Teacher Teaching Peers.
Then on Wednesday, assignment.  Then next Monday, assignment & next Thursday, assignment.  I am one of the lucky ones and only have two assignments next week, but they're huge. Some people are presenting and having those two assignments. Go me! haha

All I know is that it is now officially spring here! The weather is getting nicer and nicer by the day - on Friday I actually received a little bit of a sun burn on my face. Nothing major and it was gone by the next morning but we all got a fair warning to bulk up on the sunscreen (especially for the coming months).

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend in Canada!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment