Saturday, 7 January 2012

BIG DAY!

This morning (literally it is only 11 am now), has been insane!

I woke up at 7:30 and accomplished:

a) Booked my flight to New Zealand.
Last week I booked a flight to Melbourne to meet my friend Lauren & Zac. We'll be staying in Melbs for 5 days, then flying from Melbs to NZ.
b) Organized a Roadie with my friend Steph down to Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast and Byron Bay - we leave Tuesday (10th - 17th).
c) Then I went and saw an apartment in Alexandra Headlands - the beach next door to Mooloolaba (a 3 minute walk to where I am currently).  The apartment was in a holiday resort: Tropicana Headlands (you can google it), and it's a 3bdrm 2 bath. It has a balcony facing the water, two pools (indoor and out), sauna, games room, etc. The beach is across the street, and the bus stop is right in front of our door step. It's excellent and I think we're going to take it.

Done and done.

Now I am going to hit up the beach.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment