HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I spent my NYE with my friend Joelle. She worked until 10:30PM so I made us a punch, and bruschetta for when she arrived. We had a couple of glasses and then headed to the beach (3 minutes from her house), to see thousands of people on the beach. The firework show started at midnight. With 5 minutes to spare, we located our other friends and all stood in the water (feet only), and watched the fireworks.
They were amazing. The fireworks were being done off a boat in the middle of the ocean. They had fireworks coming out from the top and the sides of the boat.
They lasted for about 10 minutes but were constant with many going at the same time.
Here are some pictures from last night:
If you look really closely, you can see the mounds of people - there are people even standing on the deck above the sand. The beach is huge, too so people were EVERYWHERE!
Joelle, Casey and myself.
It was a beautiful NYE.
Then I stayed over at Joelle's place.
How did I spent the first day of 2012, on the beach - of course :)
Here's to a perfect 2012!
xx



So jealous! ;)
ReplyDelete