Thursday, 9 February 2012

Still travelling....

On January 24th I left the Sunshine Coast to meet Lauren in Melbourne.
There we met my friend Zac and spent most of our time with him.
We stayed in Melbourne for 6 days then headed to New Zealand.

There we met up with some friends from school (5 girls in total). We spent 10 days driving around the South Island of NZ.
From New Zealand we flew back to Oz and landed in Cairns.
We will be in Cairns for 5 days.

On Saturday we're flying from Cairns down to Sydney for 6 days.
On February 16th I am flying back to Brissy to start school on the 20th!

You can except a lot of blog posts from our adventures - we've done a lot of crazy things. And I've thus checked off a lot of things off my bucket list :)

But I am excited to go home to the Sunshine Coast. Hostel living just isn't for me....well at least not for long periods of time! haha I'm also uber excited to move into my new apartment in Alexandra Headland with Niamh and Cait.

But things are good.

Highlights include:
The Australian Open (Tennis)
Bungy Jumping
Glacier Hike
Scuba Diving
Snorkeling
:)

Pictures and details to follow!

xox

p.s if anyone is counting, I will be home in 5 months.
Time is going by too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment