Friday after teaching I came home and did some work, and then went to bed at 9:30 - which was pretty late for me seeing how I've been going to bed between 7 and 8:30 all week.
Today Cait and I woke up at around 7:30 and headed to the farm.
We worked from 9 - 5PM picking custard apples.
And now at 6:30PM, I am ready for bed. True Story.
Side notes:
It's Autumn here so it has been cold. I am going to freeze when I come back to Canada. Cold for me, is anything under 25 degrees. Eks!
The air has changed so much. My skin is sooo dry. And so is my hair.
After 9 months in Oz, I finally broke down and bought an actual hair brush. True Story.
Swimming in the ocean and pool as often as I used to, I would brush my hair with a small pick comb but that isn't enough now that the weather is changing... and I'm not swimming as much.
Have a good weekend!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment