Saturday, 2 June 2012

37 more days...

It's bitter sweet. I leave in 37 days.

Like I've said before, the weather has been really crappy here. So leaving the rain is making it easier.
I think I am also very over the Sunshine Coast. Mostly because it's very small, and you can only do something five times before you are completely bored out of your mind. haha
I have 8 more days of teaching and I think once that is over, I might have a bigger smile on my face.

This weekend I treated myself to a hair cut - special, eh.
But then it poured for two days.
But it's awesome to have 'thin' hair again!!

I still have a $50 travel voucher through the cheap flight centre so who knows, I might add one another short trip to get some sunshine before I leave.
Otherwise, when I return, I think most people will be darker than me - haha

See you sooooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment