Saturday, 30 June 2012

Whale Watching and Fraser Island (9)

Hello!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

My lack of posts are a result in my computer having issues.
I bought a Macbook before I left and with 1 day left before my one-year warranty expired my computer went on the fritz.
If you have a new model of the Macbook you will probably experience this ..
The bottom is made of rubber but a fault is that it'll bubble away from the plastic on your computer. That was covered under warranty.

Then my Apple icon (top of the laptop) also fell through. Which was a scare for damaging my monitor.
That was also covered under warranty.

Finally (and most importantly), my keyboard stopped working. Well it was temperamental. The keys M, N, B, comma and period worked on and off.
Once I handed my computer over to get looked at, there was a scare that if the keyboard wasn't showing  defect then I would have to pay $85 'for their time'.

Thankfully the keys were acting up.
SO that is also covered under warranty.

Woohoo!
I should be getting my computer back early next week.

Yesterday I ticked off ' going to Noosa' off my Australian Bucket List.
I also stopped in at the Mooloolaba Surf Club (tick).

Next on the list: Whale watching ('tis the season) and a day trip to Fraser Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment