Seaweed: This is what seaweed looks like in Oz. Seriously. These bushes got caught on my ankle string while surfing. It was gross. The instructors said this only happens once a year. Glad I could experience it. (Ya Right)
This is what the locals called a possum:
I don't believe it's a possum but who knows. What the instructors, and people who work at the camp do, is chase this poor (stupid) animal around - it comes at night to pick from the garage. They sometimes grab it by the tail and throw it - no lie. On Saturday night a worker picked it up and threw it at a bunch of girls - also, no lie. I hid behind a guy and to this day, I hate thinking about. I went to bed shortly after this started to happen - I hate wild animals at night, especially the brave ones.
And some professional photos:






That's awesome Ashley! You have guts lady!
ReplyDelete