Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Good Morning Miss Costa...

So this is what my desk looks like - this was on day 1. Today there were more items on it. :)
Today a student asked me if I'd rather be called "Mrs. Costa".  I then had to explain what the difference was between Miss and Mrs. They really enjoyed that.

Tomorrow I am teaching, 'Sport'. This is what all older students do on Wednesdays afternoon. They move around into different groups - so I will be teaching different students every Wednesday. I am teaching baseball... but it depends on if we get older students. If not, then I might have to do tee-ball (T-Ball).
Oh who knows!!
I'm exhausted - this is taking a huge toll on me. But today was better. More organized (as in I knew what was happening).

I do a lot of one-on-one work with one specific student. Special Olympics really helped me with this...

Off to do a lesson for Math.
And research how to play softball without equipment.. haha

1 comment: