Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Finally, Apartment Pictures

As promised, here are some pictures of my apartment.

Remember, we just re-moved in this past weekend so things might be a little messy. AND as I took these photos, I was working on an assignment - which consisted of a homemade video!

View from the balcony.... Yes, that's the ocean in the distance :)

 Now you can really see the ocean...
The pool is also amazing. Then there's one indoors too.
 Our living room. The door that's closed is Cait's masterbedroom with bathroom.
 Living and dinning space. The hallway you can see, leads to bathroom, toilet room & two bedrooms.
 The kitchen.

 The bathroom Niamh and I share - it's located in the back hall
 My bed room.
 My closet space.
 The hall. I am standing in my room - looking into Niamh's room.
 The living room - with the new TV (we busted the other one with a power surge )
 The landing with a BBQ area

This is the other side of the kitchen - where the laundry is. 


Ta DA!

2 comments:

  1. UMMM.... WOW!!!!!!! NOT quite what I had pictured in my dream from the other night, but this is pretty amazing!!!!! I can see why you were so excited about living there, I would be too!!! Looks like a dream! Hope you are enjoying it!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - I looooove this place!!
    It's heaps cheaper than what I was paying at the residence, too!
    It's insane how much you can save moving off campus!

    ReplyDelete