Sorry!
I've been slack with writing.
Realistically, I haven't been up to much.....except this past weekend.
Friday we had three assignments due.
Saturday was St. Patrick's Day. I woke up and made some North American GREEN pancakes and then started the day at noon at O'Malleys. Basically it's the only Irish pub near us.
It was a good day. We dressed up and had a blast. The bar was filled with older people, and families eating lunches..but there was a live band (Irish) so that was nice.
More and more of our friends joined us and then the music changed to top 40, and the dance floor opened up.
I think I was in bed by midnight haha But still, it was a long, but fun day!
I just tried to upload some photos but for some reason, it isn't working. I will try again later; however, if you're on facebook, I posted them on there.
Sunday I received a call that Cait's (my roommate), her grandfather passed away. She was in Brisbane visiting a friend but wouldn't be coming home. Why does that matter, because we were told we had to get out of our apartment THAT day for 6 days.
When we decided to move into this resort, the managers told us it'd only work out if we can move from our 3 bedrooms, to a 2 bedroom for 3 nights. It turned out to be for 6 days - yikes!
So, I am sharing a King bed with Cait, and Niamh is in the single bedroom.
So, Sunday (hungover) I had to pack up my room, Cait's room, the kitchen and the bathrooms. Yup. We did it. But boy, I was tired last night!! haha
The end.
See, not really that exciting! haha
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment