This week was awful.
Last weekend I was studying. I didn't do anything else.
Then on Monday I had my first day of orientation (see previous post). Then I had an exam Wednesday morning and an assignment due. Thankfully I finished that assignment last Friday.
The exam was done by 11 am. Then I started my math assignment.
That took a good day to finish - wasn't really motivated.
Then it was Thursday night and I was starting my other 2000 word essay due Friday - thankfully I had until 5PM today. But regardless, my undergrad is in English and History so you can imagine how many essays I had to write - especially last minute.
I got it done. With hours to spare.
I am tired.
This weekend I am relaxing because come Monday I am a professional - Miss. Costa.
I will be working full-time in a grade 5 classroom. So I am sure I will have much more to talk about in the coming weeks. If anything, I will be providing quotes from the students :)
Hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving... and think of me when you're sitting at that table filled with food.
:)
xoxoox
Fabulous that you are all finished with the assignment part for now and onto the exciting things!!!! Miss Costa! How cool is that!?! I am REALLY looking forward to all the things kids are going to say- I think grade 5 is going to be so exciting for you!!! Have a great Thanksgiving weekend! Are you doing anything to celebrate? I hope you go out for supper at least! I'll be thinking of you while I am devouring my turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes and the delicious desserts!!!
ReplyDelete