Tomorrow is my last day with my grade 5s.
I have another lesson tomorrow but it isn't really a lesson - it's games in the afternoon.
I taught them poems so tomorrow afternoon I am putting them in groups, and having them make a poem for why I should stay in Australia to teach; or why I should stay in Australia for the holidays/summer.
We'll share them with the group and then the winners will get a prize.
The second game is trivia - about things we learned, about things they learned about me, and about Canada.
The team with the most points, win.
The third game is going to be 2 truths and a lie.
Each team will have to think of 2 truths and a lie and ask the rest. One group at a time will answer... group with the most points win a prize.
The others are just fun random games.
Words on the board, they have to pronounce it to find what it is actually saying:
Sand Tackle Laws - Santa Claus
My Gulch Hoard Un - Michael Jordan
etc.
Then there are others.
Fun - fun!
I also got the students a little grab bag to thank them for the semester.
A Canada pencil, a rubber (eraser), small gel pen and a couple of lollies (lolly pops).
A student actually came up to me today and said her and her mom bought me something - how adorable!!
No comments:
Post a Comment