Monday, 28 November 2011

Melbourne

This afternoon I am leaving for a trip to Melbourne. I am heading Tuesday - Tuesday.

The plan is to see the Great Ocean Road and Philip Island (Penguin Tour).  The rest of the week, we're not too sure but I am sure Melbourne has more to offer :)

Last night I went on a booze cruise for my friend's birthday.  A couple of my friends work on a boat where they serve you a seafood dinner or lunch and then travel around the water for 2 hours. Because it was one of their birthdays, their manager suggested they take the boat out for a 2 hour stroll, and serve booze at a cheaper rate (everything was $5).

It was great fun. We brought our own iPod and had the music blasting and the canal  we went on allowed for us to view some mansions! I would do the cruise again during the day to scope them out (more).

Here's a picture of the fun:
There's one Aussie, 4 Germans and a bunch of Canadians.

Gotta go pack - we only booked this trip last night at 11 PM (it's now 9:45 AM) eeks!! :)
See you in a week!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment