Thursday, 22 December 2011

Dec 23rd.... (WHHHHAT)

So I just looked at my calendar - it's December 23rd. That's insane.
Christmas is in two days. Tomorrow is Christmas eve.
Insane.

What has been happening in the past 5 days - not a whole lot.

The sun has been shining so I've been at the beach a lot.
Been hanging out with my friends.

Oh but two days ago we had The Topics Christmas dinner. Our friend Steph has her parents visiting her and her mom offered to make us all a Christmas dinner - it was wonderful! So much food and all homemade and amazing. Afterwards, we headed to Solbar where our friends, Dan, Alex and Mark were playing (open mic). I've explained this bar before, it's great. Super chill and casual - with live music on Wednesdays.

Here's a picture of us after dinner. Cait & Steph also live on the water so we went up to their rooftop for a view and some photo ops!

Open mic at Solbar: Mark (Bongo), Alex & Dan

Yesterday I forced myself out of bed to collect a package from Varsity (where I used to live).
There waiting for me was a bunch of mail (cards from friends - Thanks Gosia), and a package from Christina.
Amazing. Receiving anything from people back home means so much!!

But this package was filled with personalized treasures. Thank you soo much Christina for thinking of me and putting so much effort into it :)

Also, thank you to Marie and Patricia and Shane for their Christmas cards - sooo thoughtful :)

xx
Merry Christmas friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment