Last night was awesome.
Back track:
Yesterday I spent the day discovering the small towns around me.
My friend Brad and myself hopped on the bus and headed to Caloundra (this happens to be the same town where we did our placement but we were always shuttled to and from so we didn't know what it really had to offer). We took the bus and 40 minutes later we were on an amazing beach.
It was a good day.
We arrived, found one beach. Walked along it and then found the busier beach, Kings Beach.
Oh and we also had fish and chips on the boardwalk - too greasy for my liking.
4PM we headed home. I rushed to get ready and then went to Solbar.
A friend of mine, Dan is in a two man band. The past couple of nights, a lot of us have been hanging out and he mentioned that he had his first gig. So we all went.
IT was awesome. This pub/bar has open mic every Wednesday and I will definitely be going more often.
We arrived at 7 & left at 12:30.
Here's a picture -- Katie, Me, Dave (Aussie), Puffer (left)
Today - the beach
Tomorrow I am heading to Brissy with a friend. We're going to visit her granny then go shopping. I'll be back on Saturday (unlessI plan an unexpected trip and hop in a plane)
;)
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment