Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Placement... placed!

This afternoon we received emails letting us know our placement for our second practicum.

I'll be working out of Buderim Mountain State School.

So far, I don't have any reviews on the school but I am sure that'll change once my friends who were here last year, wake up and read my facebook status haha

http://budemounss.eq.edu.au/wcms/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

It's going to be full on and by the looks of it, my mentor teacher is the Deputy Principal (almost like Vice Principal but teaches too). Eks!

We'll see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. WICKED!!!!!! I can't wait to hear about how this is compared to your first one... when do you find out the grade??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what grade level I'll be teaching, yet.

    So we'll see what happens. I wrote the Deputy to see if she knew, and now I'm just waiting ot hear back.

    ReplyDelete